Coffee shops and restaurants have been in business for a really long time. Food is something which people cannot prefer anything over and can never find anything alternate. And many small cafes to huge 5-star restaurants cater millions of people around the world. Cafe’s are comparatively small, they are mostly small coffee shops who sell junk food like burgers and mocktails and yes mainly coffee.
Every catering business uses kitchen appliances like cutlery and crockery, kitchen utensils and many more. People who enter the industry does not have enough knowledge. So in order to open a coffee shop, you need a bulk of the equipment, which are:
- Espresso machine: the main attraction of a coffee shop is the espresso machine as it brews out fresh coffee for the customers. Without coffee, there’s no coffee shop. An espresso machine transforms the basic coffee beans into lattes, mocha, cappuccino, and other types of coffee. These espresso drinks carry the best flavour within which draws customers towards the shop.
- Espresso grinder: coffee brewing is a complex process. Grinding the coffee beans carries most of the taste in them. If the beans are grounded and kept it might disrupt the taste of the coffee for the customers. And in order to maintain the class, you need to ground the beans just before you brew.
- Regular coffee grinder: amongst a lot of people, many prefer regular black coffee or decaf. Regular grinder freshly brews the original black coffee which makes it a must to keep in a coffee shop.
- Brewers: there are many types of coffee brewers available in the market from the evergreen basic manual hand brewer to the automatic time-saving brewers. Without these, there would not be a coffee shop.
- Decanters: these are pots which are used to store brewed coffee in to keep it hot. As people like to drink their coffee hot. There are many other things too which are being used in order to keep the coffee hot for a long time. These are mainly used in the self=serve coffee stations.
- Frappe blenders: coffee shops do not only sell coffee as not all customers are fans. They also have frappes and smoothies in their menu. People who like it cold. Blenders are the way in order to blend the best smoothie.
Mostly coffee shops are stop-by’s who sell food within them. So in order to cook, they need a proper kitchen. For that main counter-tops, ovens and high-speed ovens are required. In order to ell the best food. Many people prefer breakfast and lunch in a coffee shop as they are cheaper than most of the restaurants. So kitchen tools also play a role in opening a coffee shop. Apart from these, basic cafe kitchen equipment which is used in any cafe, coffee shop or a restaurant is required i.e a refrigerator, water dispenser, deep-freezer, prep table, ice machines, sinks and a display case in order to display the baked items.
Catering equipment warehouse is an equipment store in Melbourne, Australia who provides you with the most efficient catering equipment, cafe furniture and cafe coffee equipment. We have almost everything in order for you to open a new outlet or refurbish an old one. Visit our showroom or our website for further details, call in as there is something for everyone.